quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Games


British teenagers like video games just like us.
Video games are more popular than pc games because there are more options , because they are better to play with the controller and because you need a very good computer to play a game with the same quality as a console. And sometimes a computer is more expensive than a video game.

I have asked my friends about the games they prefer and I discovered that
nowadays some of the most famous games are:

2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa.

what it is:Football video game about the world cup.
What it looks like:Fifa 10 but there are only National teams.
who it is indicated for:Generally speaking to all Brazilians who love football.

Splinter cell: Conviction

what it is: Splinter cell nosier and more fun
What it looks like: Spying with thrilling emotion
who it is indicated for: For people who like to do things secretly

At the moment me and my friends are playing...

1 Gears of war 2
2 Fifa 10
3 Alan wake
4 Splinter cell: conviction
5 Halo Odst

And you?Post your commentary!
I will post more games soon

Thanks
Tadeu Mattos
Teenager 6
Cultura Inglesa Floripa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário