quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Fashion!!!


OK. If you don't know about teenager clothes you are dummy.
And if you are dummy, you are an excellent fan for this blog. You totally match this blog! And if your friends are dummy too you can recommend them this blog! If they aren't dummy like you, you can recommend them too!
But now, I simply HAVE to talk about the teenagers clothes. If I don't, I will not be paid, joking, I'm doing this because my English teacher wants. I think I would never be paid because to do this.
In the UK, teens wear scene fashion, but you can call it fashion ''from the UK''. From the UK clothes are colourful and teens have long and big hair with lots of colour! Girls like Hello Kitty and things like this. The boys, well, the boys I don't know, because I am a girl. In Brazil, you can find someone like a person from UK, but a lot of people don't like this style. I, personally, prefer jeans and T-shirt. Brazilian and British teenagers wear skinny jeans. Do you like skinny jeans?
Leave a comment if you liked this post. Kisses, from me.

Carlota
Teen 6
Cultura Inglesa
Floripa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário