quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Football in the UK and in Brazil




There are many crazy sports in the UK, but the most important and famous sport is football.There are many important teams, for example: Arsenal, Manchester United, etc.

In Brazil, teenagers love football, it is the most important sport too. The team which has more fans is Flamengo, it is a team from Rio de Janeiro.

Most teenagers from Brazil can play football very well,and some of them play professionally when they get older, sometimes they play abroad and they earn a lot of money.

My friends and I play football every Tuesday at school, in p.e. I support Internacional from Porto Alegre and here where I live, I support Avaí.


Football fans in Brazil are addicted to football are not too aggressive compared to British fans. Sometimes there are fights but there are many cops in the stadiums and they control the fights.

What is the most favourite team where you live?

Which team do you and your friends support?

Let me know!

Leave your comment!

Cheers,
Bruno Ghisi
Teenager 6 - Cultura Inglesa Florianopolis

Teacher Dani


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário